How to link Aadhar card with Digital Locker in India by Online. The need for enhancing the safety of the confidential documents of the citizen of the nation had urged the central government to take necessary steps for the launch and the implementation of a unique scheme that was mainly targeted towards providing protection to private documents and data. By registering for the Digital Locker or the e-Locker scheme, the candidate will not have to carry all the documents in hardcopy format. They can store the data online and access them whenever need arises.
Linking the locker with the Unique Identification Code
The government has been launching new schemes on a daily basis that has made it easy for the people of the nation to link various important aspects of the life with their UID code or the Aadhar number. Why should the Digilocker be left outside it? Thus the government has announced that all the candidates, opting for the facilities of online locker will have to seed the details with the Aadhar numbers.
Step to link Aadhar card with Digital Locker System in India by Online
If you have already applied for a DigiLocker then you must get it seeded with the Aadhar cards. The following are the steps that must be followed:
- To initiate the process of linking the Aadhar code with the DigiLocker, the candidate will have to click on the official web page of the Digital Locker (digitallocker.gov.in). Once the home page has arrived, the candidate will have to click on the button marked as “Sing In.”
- Once the candidate clicks on the link, two separate options of accessing the Digital Locker will be provided. One is for those who already have the digital account details and the other is for those who want to log in with the Aadhar details.
- If the candidate has a Digital Locker then they will get the chance of typing in the username followed by the password in the proper field and then sign up accordingly.
- If the candidate wants to make use of the Aadhar code then they will have to type in the Aadhar code and then click on the “Sign In” button. This will generate an OTP. It will be forwarded to the registered mobile number of the person. When you type in the OTP, you will get access to the next stage.
- Once this has been done, the candidate will have to click on the button that has been marked as “Verify.” It will complete the process and the candidate will get the chance of uploading the confidential documents.
The Digital Locker initiative is a part of the glorified and much talked Digitizing India scheme. Any citizen of the nation or NRIs and people of other nationalities who have legal papers will be able to apply for this safe and secure online locker. With the assistance of the Digital Locker, you will no longer have to worry about your precious documents.
Some Other Related Articles: