Documents Required For Aadhar Card New and Updation of address, identity, DOB, child and relationship . The Modi Government has initiated the implementation of the Aadhar Card. A lot has been said about the benefits of this unique identification. There are many ways of applying for the Aadhar card online and offline. If you have still not applied for the identification pass then this article will help you in drawing your attention towards the official documents, without which, your application will not hold ground.
Documents Required that proof the identity for Aadhaar Card
These papers will make be the proof of the claims that the applicant is making. The one basic topic in every one of these records is that they all should be photograph character cards. The documents must contain your official name and photograph. You can present any of the accompanying reports as personality evidence and furthermore utilized as KYC records for Aadhar Card.
The applicant will have to produce the documents mentioned here, to apply for a fresh Aadhar card or to gather updated info about the old card:
- To start with, the applicant can produce the passport, the ration card or the PDS Photo pass to validate the application. With these, the applicant will also have to produce PAN card, the Voter ID card or the driving license. These cards also contain the name and the snap of the applicant.
- The NREGS Job pass, the ID cards issued by the PSU or the government will also be accepted. If the applicant has an arms license, it can also be produced to validate the application.
- In case the applicant has a Photo Credit Card, it can be produced with the application. The ATM card issued by any bank that has the photograph of the applicant will also be accepted.
- The Kissan Photo passbooks will also be accepted as proof of identity. Pension holders and freedom fighters that have photo ID cards can use these for validating their claim of identity.
- Any photo ID card that has been issued by any Gazetted Officer or the address card, issued by the postal department can also be used for the validating the claims of identity proof. Apart from these, Disability card will also be accepted by the Aadhar registration department.
Documents Required that proof the Residential Address
The address is the next most important aspect of the Aadhar card. During submitting the application form, the candidate will have to produce official documents, which will validate the residential address claims, made by the applicant. The following is the list of documents, which will assist the candidate in making proving the address claims:
- The bank statement page, the ration card, the passport, the voter ID card, the driving license, the identification pass, issued by the government departments, in short all official papers, which have the address on it, can be used for the proving the address claims.
- The candidate can also produce his/her the water bill, the electricity bill or the tax papers of the property. As these documents contain the residential address details, these will be accepted by the enrollment agency.
- Apart from these, the Aadhar enrollment agency will also accept the landline telephone notice, the statement of credit card, the letter from the bank authority that has been duly signed and generated on the letter head of the financial institute. All the bills must be at least 3 months old.
- The agency will also accept any document that proves the address claim of the candidate, only if the document has been produced by a registered academic institute or any company that is registered properly.
- The address document that has been signed and generated by an MLA, Tehsildar, MP or any Gazetted Officer, on the official letter head can also be accepted. The Village Panchayat can also issue the document.
- If the candidate possesses an arms certificate, Pensioner Card, NREGS Job pass, Freedom Fighter pass, Kissan Passbook, ECHS/ CGHS pass, Income Tax papers, disability card, Vehicle Registration Permit, rent or lease papers of the property, passport details of the parents or the spouse, etc then these can also be attached to the Aadhar application form.
Documents Required that support Relationship Proof
While applying for the Aadhar card, the candidate must also submit some documents, which will assist the agency in demonstrating that candidate is actually related to the head of respective family. The documents, which can help the candidate in this process are – passport details, PDS Card, MNREGA Job Pass, Army Canteen Pass, Pension documents and card, CGHS/ECHS/State Government/ESIC passes and the birth or marriage certificates, issued by the appropriate government department.
Documents essential for making the Aadhar card for a child
According to the directives of the UIDAI, the children who are less than the age of 5 years will not be enrolled under the Aadhar scheme. These photographs and other associated details will be recorded and linked with the biometric details of their guardians. Once these kids reach the age of 5, they will have to be registered under the scheme. The following documents must be produced during applying for any child’s unique identification pass:
- The birth certificate, any document proving the address claims and the details of any one guardian’s Aadhar pass must be made available while the submitting the application while registering for the Aadhar pass for the child.
- Apart from this, the parents will also have to furnish documents for supporting the address claims. For this, they will have to attach the application form with the driving license, Passport details, PAN card or the Voter ID card.
- Apart from these, the passport details of any of the spouse, ration card, driving license, electricity bill, landline telephone or gas bill, bank statements, insurance policy documents of the parents or any one of the guardian will also be accepted by the Aadhar enrollment centers.
Changing the address on the Aadhar card
Documents are not only required while applying for a new Aadhar card. The Aadhar enrollment agency will require the identity and address proofs when the candidate is seeking to change or update in the Aadhar Crad. The process is almost same. It can be done online or one can take a trip to the enrollment centers and fill the appropriate form for updating the address information. You can also check the status of Aadhar card by online, post and mobile. The documents, which the candidate will need to submit, can be divided into four categories. They are as follows:
- Proof of candidates’ Identity
- Even for getting the old address changed with the new one, the candidate will have to submit documents like passport, PDS photo pass, ration card, Voter ID, drivers’ license, NREGS Job Pass, Arms License or any other certificate that has been issued by the government.
- Sometimes, the PSU issues identity proofs, which have the photograph of the candidate on it. The ID that has been generated from any of registered company or any academic institute will be accepted by the department.
- The photocopy of the pages from the ATM statement, the passbook of the bank, the passbook photocopy of the Kissan Bank, the Freedom Fighter pass with photograph, the document issued by a high placed government official, the postal department and others similar to it will also be accepted.
- Apart from the ones mentioned above, the candidate can also produce the documents which contain the updated address information. Any document related to marriage, the marriage certificates, the Gazette notifications and disability cards for getting the address updated.
- Proof of the candidates’ address
- Even for getting the address changed, the candidate will have to make the proper application and also furnish papers for supporting the address claims. The documents which can be submitted are – passport, Bank Statement, ration card, Post Office Statement, voter card, water electricity, landline telephone, gas bill.
- Apart from these, the candidate can also produce the tax and property papers. The official statement made on the letter head of any bank, academic center or registered company will be accepted by the Aadhar department.
- The candidate can also support the claims by producing the passport details of his/her parents or spouse. The government will also accept the disability pass as well. The documents issued by the any department of the government, like the vehicle permit of property deed papers will also be sufficient.
- Proof of the candidates’ birth date
- The candidate must also produce legitimate documents for supporting the claim of the birth date. For this, the candidate will have to produce any one of the three documents – the certificate of birth, the SSLC documentation or the passport. All the three have the name and the original address mentioned on them.