How to Apply Aadhar card Online or offline and Process for Applying Aadhaar Card? Aadhaar card offered by the Central Government of India has numerous benefits among those the most important aspect is Aadhaar number is keen for receiving subsidy amount provided by central government, though it supreme court ordered central government not to be consider Aadhaar number as mandatory, but government keen on making it as mandatory in nearby future.
What is Aadhar card?
Aadhaar card can be also termed as the digital version of the collective bio-informative data of a particular person. The card has 12-digit unique identification (UID) which can be used as the representative of person identification within India. It can be act as the address proof, nationality proof, and also as photo identification process.
The most highlighting fact is the enrollment procedure of Aadhaar card is completely free and citizen can enroll their personal details by voluntarily.
Now, the Aadhar is becoming a voluntary service of every Indian resident. It establish the uniqueness of all individuals on the fundamentals of biometrics and demographic with fingerprints and retina scans. This Aadhar number can also be linked to some other services such as mobile phone connections, banking services and any other government and non-government services. However, it is very convenient to use and can be easily verified through online.
How To Apply For Aadhar Card Online
With the evolution of internet, applying for Aadhaar card in online is very easy and with proper guide everyone can apply Aadhaar card in online.
Below listed steps will guide anyone to apply Aadhaar card to apply in online.
Step 1: The online enrolment is available in all states, however, proper reference should be needed in order to apply Aadhaar card in online. Since online application can’t be easily understand by many.
Step 2: Under proper guide go to UIDAI portal link https://appintments.uidai.gov.in/ where you will get the online appointment form and then select your enrolment center.
Step 3: After you get the appointment, you have to visit the enrolment center for bio-metrics (Scanning, photography) data and also further application process of Aadhaar card.
Step 4: In the enrollment form, you need to be filled up all details such as name, parentage, date of birth, address, etc. The Aadhar form can be filled either in Hindi or in English.
Step 5:Once the data is collected, the Aadhar data is verified to prevent duplication and errors. The whole Aadhar card process takes around 60 days to 90 days.
Step 6: After you submit the application form, if all data is found to be correct, your unique Aadhar number is generated and sends through SMS. Also, the printed Aadhar card is sent to your address through the speed post within 3 to 5 weeks.
Step 7: Once issued, you can generate a copy of e-Aadhar card, which is equivalent to the original Aadhar card. For further reference, you can access uidai.gov.in and refer guide.
How To Apply For Aadhar Card Offline (Post)
The process of applying Aadhar card is very simple and easy to complete. When you apply for Aadhar card offline, you just follow the procedure given below:
- First, you can reach your nearest Aadhar registration or enrollment center.Remember that you have brought all the necessary documents for applying Aadhar card with you.
- You may have to show all the proofs to the Aadhar officials in the center. Also, You should also keep in mind that you have at least one residential proof and one identity proof.
- The Aadhaar card enroller will assist individuals on offering photographs and finger prints in bio-metric machine which will be connected with the computer devices.
- After this process, the operator will give an enrollment slip that includes all your mentioned details.Using these details, you can download your Aadhar card online.
Things to know before applying for an Aadhar card online
Today, the Aadhar card is a most important document that every Indian citizen should have. Before applying for this Aadhar card online, you need to know some important things that include:
- The Aadhar card is absolutely free to enroll online also it is not mandatory for all citizens of India to get enrolled; it’s up to their own interest.
- You have to be active and perfect in adding details, verifying all your information and also downloading it, in order to avoid getting Aadhaar number missed or gets delay.
- If you aren’t having enrolment center nearby place of your residence, applying online is most encouraged option.Also online mode of applying would provide various benefits like easiness and comfort.
- It takes some time to receive the copy of your Aadhar card, so be patient and check the status of your UID online is a recommended option.
Though, Indian judiciary system advised Indian citizen as enrolling into Aadhaar database is truly upon the individual interest and there’s no mandatory for enrollment, government has other opinion of making it compulsory in order to offer various benefits to citizens of India. On their point of view, providing UIN (Unique Identification Number) to each citizen would able to reduce the duplicity among citizen counts and it could save lot of money.
Some Related Articles: