Aadhar Card Enrollment Acknowledgement Slip Lost and get Online. The Union Government of India has brought about many schemes for the development of the society and the people of the nation. One of these happens to be the registration of the Aadhar Card. This pass will contain the personal details of all the citizens of India. The government will be able to keep track of the people as the details are directly linked to the central server. Production of the card, along with the other documents has been made mandatory in all government departments.
Losing the Aadhar Card
But what if you lose the card? Fear not as there are other ways of Download Aadhar Card Online or Get Duplicate when lost via the online portals. How to . For this, you will need the number given in the acknowledgment slip. But what if you lose the acknowledgment slip as well? With the help of the online portals, you will be able to check the status of the Aadhar card and generate a duplicate Aadhar card as well.
Steps to get Aadhar Card Enrollment Acknowledgement Slip Lost online
The following steps will help you in your quest in getting the Aadhar card, without the acknowledgment slip:
- First of all, the person will have to log onto the official web page of the government portals, which have been set up for the assisting people in getting hold of a digitally generated Aadhar card, even without the acknowledgment number. The official website is https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid.
- After this, you will have to click on the tab that has been marked as “You want to receive your lost.” Once you have done this, you will have to click on the button that displays “Enrolment No (EID)” or the “Aadhaar No (UID).”
- This step will be followed by filling in all the personal details of the person, like the name, official residential address and the active mobile phone number that is registered with the Aadhar card department.
- For acquiring the status of the Aadhar Card, you will have to generate the OTP code. For this, the person will have to type in the security cipher on the appropriate tab and then click on the button that is marked as “Get OTP.”
- As soon as you click the button for generating the One Time Password, the code will be forwarded to your existing cell phone in the form of an SMS. The OTP can be transmitted to your email ID as well. Provided you have registered the ID on the portal.
- This must be followed by the confirmation of the OTP. For this, the code must be typed into the appropriate box and then click on the button marked as “Verify OTP.”
- Whether you are looking to get the Enrollment code or the Aadhar Card code, a message will be forwarded to the email ID or the mobile number, containing the respective details.
- For proceeding to the next part, you will have to click on the official web page address of https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/ and click on the button marked as “I have.” Once you do this, you will get to choose either of the two options – Enrollment Id or the AADHAR card figure.
- Then you will have to fill in all the tabs with the personal details like address, name, PIN code and the Aadhar or the Enrollment codes. This will prepare the generation of the One Time Password.
- The next step involves the generation of the OTP, and it must be done in a similar fashion as you did in the first part. Once all the required details have been fed in the proper slots, you will have to click on the button marked as “Get OTP.” After the generation of the OTP, it will be forwarded to either your registered mail ID or the active mobile number.
- Once you get the codes, you will have to enter them in the slot that has been marked as “Enter OTP.” Entering the OTP here will spearhead the process of generating the online Aadhar card.
- The second last step is preparing the system for downloading the online identification pass that has been generated. For this, the button marked as “Validate and Download” must be clicked. Once you do this, you will get the Aadhar card in the PDF format.
- For downloading the document, you will have to type in the PIN code of the residential area. This will act as the security code for unlocking the document. Once the document has been opened, you can transfer it to an external storage unit and get a printout.
If you are not well accustomed to the online process of getting the Aadhar card or checking the details, in case you no longer have the acknowledgment or the enrollment slip, then you can visit the Aadhar Card Regional Office. The agents will assist you in getting another Aadhar card made, within a given time.